Ten things that I found funny this week.
1. It’s a trap!
2. From a friend, context irrelevant
If I hadn’t been stuffing my face with nachos, I would have been more emotional.
3. From my uncle on Facebook
Quote of the day- “Ask a college student what they’ll be doing after graduating and they’ll tell you they don’t know. Ask them what they’ll do at the zombie apocalypse and they’ll tell you immediately and in great detail.” – a Montana Tech student.
4. Sunbathing robots
5. A four year old dance student to her teacher
Student: ”Why’d you bring beer in here?”
Teacher: ”What? It’s not beer. It’s Diet Mountain Dew.”
Student: ”I know what beer looks like, and that’s BEER!”
6. I’m a sucker for Key and Peel skits lately.
7. Baby + treadmill
8. I very much want to test this theory
9. I’ve been working my way through Community, and found the physical comedy of this hilarious.
10. Not necessarily funny, but a fantastic article by Tom Ceraulo, writer for the very funny “30 Rock” about the final days of the show.