If I hadn’t been stuffing my face with nachos, I would have been more emotional.
3. From my uncle on Facebook
Quote of the day- “Ask a college student what they’ll be doing after graduating and they’ll tell you they don’t know. Ask them what they’ll do at the zombie apocalypse and they’ll tell you immediately and in great detail.” – a Montana Tech student.
4. Sunbathing robots
5. A four year old dance student to her teacher
Student: “Why’d you bring beer in here?”
Teacher: “What? It’s not beer. It’s Diet Mountain Dew.”
Student: “I know what beer looks like, and that’s BEER!”
6. I’m a sucker for Key and Peel skits lately.
7. Baby + treadmill
8. I very much want to test this theory
9. I’ve been working my way through Community, and found the physical comedy of this hilarious.
10. Not necessarily funny, but a fantastic article by Tom Ceraulo, writer for the very funny “30 Rock” about the final days of the show.
Here are the top 10 things that struck me as funny this week, in no particular order
1. Yep. They’re exactly the same
2. The mental picture this creates is beautiful
Will you hold my hair while I eat this KFC Bowl
3. Trust Fall Fail, wrong of passage
4. Mitch Hedberg with a great visual
A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer
5. Key And Peele on dubstep
6. Community La Biblioteca Spanish Rap
7. Anonymous friend
I have to work really hard at not being smart.
8. Patron at local coffee shop
Patron: Give me your most unhealthy, most powerful drink!
Barista: How about an espresso or a latte?
Patron: Oh, no. I can’t handle that kind of stuff. Just give me a regular coffee.
9. Love the comparison here
10. The “Sparks Nevada, Marshall On Mars” segment on the Thrilling Adventure Hour Podcast
The Thrilling Adventure Hour podcast is my favorite comedy podcast recently. I especially like the “Sparks Nevada” segment. It’s got that old-timey radio feel with a touch of modern smarminess. Warning: You may swerve from laughter if listening while driving.
There you go. I plan on making this a weekly feature on this blog, so stay tuned for more. What did you find funny this week? Please share!